People Are Saying About Hoops of Hope...
- "Thanks so much for your excellent ministry
at junior adventure camp." S.S., camp director, Colorado
- "I just wanted to write you and thank you
for your speaking at (camp). I really enjoyed it and you brought up
things in my life that I had shoved out of the way because I didn't
want to have to think about them. I feel like God had me go to (camp)
this week just to meet you. T.S., junior high student, Colorado
- "I am so proud of you for reaching out to
so many people in God's name." N.W., North Carolina
- "Thank you for your testimony and example.
I learned a lot from you." Louis, South Africa
- "Thank you for a great camp and ministry.
(My son) loved it." C.M., Colorado
- "I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you
again for joining us at the youth blitz. The teens really enjoyed your
talk." T.C., Colorado
- "Thank you for coming to our church. I really
enjoyed you coming and talking to us. The basketball camp was very fun."
J.C., elementary student, Colorado
- "Thank you so much for showing (our son) that
sports and athletes can glorify Christ." L.Y., Colorado
- "Thanks again for sharing your heart with
the junior highers this past Wednesday night. God's obviously given
you a passion for teenagers, because your care for them. came out loud
and clear." D.C., youth pastor, Colorado
- "The 150 kids had a fantastic opportunity,
not only to learn many new basketball skills, but to hear Brent's testimony
of how he had made basketball his god as a teenager, and how God completely
changed his life. The gospel was shared freely and 70 kids acknowledged
that they had prayed the prayer of salvation with Brent." K.A.,